- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing our site, improving our processes, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Quest Group or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Quest Group.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Quest Group if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does Quest Group Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries Quest Group controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Quest Group customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please notify us.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets
- but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Quest Group, or substantially all of its assets are
- acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Quest Group and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Quest Group, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and
- organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts
- information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card
- number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
What Choices Do I Have?
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Quest Group, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Utah. If you have any concern about privacy at Quest Group, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Quest Group Return Policy
We guarantee the quality of the product we sell and provide our customers with a 100% money back guarantee on product purchases. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, please notify the Quest group Japan Support Center (JSC) within 30 days of purchase. We will refund to you the purchase price for all products, which excludes the shipping charges. Return of Product to Quest Group If product received was damaged in transit or defective product, we will exchange it for a replacement. To return product to Quest group a RMA return merchandise authorization is required. In order to receive a RMA, please contact the JSC (Japan Support Center). If members withdraw from group quest, products that have not been opened within 90 days from the date of purchase, we will refund the product purchase price less a 10% re-stocking fee. For products other than NeoSource: Unopened product can be returned to the Japan Support Center (JSC) within 30 days after purchase, and the product purchase price will be refunded less any rebates or discounts that may have been applied to the purchase price.